Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Say Thee NAY!

Via Weekly Crisis I hear that JMS is being taken off of Thor as of September. Hmm. That's interesting. Excuse me for just a sec, I need to go to my room for a minute. Ho-hum, doo-dee-doo...



... ahem. What the hell Marvel? Who are you going to replace him with? PLEASE tell me it'll be Jeph "I'm Such a Fucking Douchebag that I Can't Even Spell 'Jeff' Right" Loeb, because that would just be so awesome. Maybe Thor and Rulk could have some hot man sex after they kill all of the Runaways? That's thinking outside the box! Or maybe they could sub in Bendis -- I'm sure he won't mind a 25th book -- he can just use the same damn scripts for all of them anyway.

The only writer I will accept is Matt Fraction. Unless that happens, the remote control *stays* in.

Update: Obviously we don't know whether JMS left voluntarily or not. He probably did (or else Marvel is idiotses). But that wouldn't make for a very fun post.

1 comment:

gish said...

Wow, that's some straight-up bullshit.